Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Monday

 I am having a lovely easter break, its going way too fast though. I have lots I want to achieve today so I'm up early and making a start on my list. I wanted to share with you a beautiful gift I received from my dear friend Sunny who lives in the USA. My most favourite place to visit,  Sunny made me the sweetest sewing theme mini quilt. I just love it. Look at the cute sewing machine, the pin cushion is even padded and looks amazing.


 Sunny also made me this very pretty stitchery, I want to take it to work and have it on my desk.
 And some gorgeous Rose fabrics, oh Sunny you know me so well, I love these. Thankyou so much my friend, these gifts will be treasures always.
 I have some other exciting news I would like to share with you, my latest design called "Seed Basket" is published in the latest Patchwork and Stitching magazine, this is my 18th design now I have had published and I am loving every minute I spend in my sewing room. Today I am writing up a new pattern for Homespun magazine so please stay tuned for more on that one.

 I was lucky enough to have my design on the front cover. Such a proud moment when I first set eyes on the magazine.
I hope you have all had a lovely Easter and you found some sewing time.

Take care. xx

11 comments:

Christine B said...

Hello Leanne! Your gifts from Sunny are so delightful! You must be so proud to have another pattern published and on the front cover! Congratulations to you!! Glad you are having a great Easter break! :) x

Christine M said...

Sunny has made you some gorgeous gifts. Congratulations on your newest design.

Cath said...

So very spoilt with super gifts. I will look out for that copy of P&S. I don't normally buy it as it is always sealed in plastic and I like to see what I am buying (my rule is at least two projects that I like but I have been known to buy a mag because I like one of the projects so very much) this could be THE one project.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Sunny has spoilt you. Lovely. Congratulation on another pattern in the magazine. Enjoy.

a good yarn said...

That's a lovely wall hanging - you have indeed been spoiled! Your project is definitely magazine-worthy and your stitcheries are always top notch. Well done!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a lovely mini from Sunny and massive congrats to you agin another awesome design x

sunny said...

Oh my - your stitching pattern is adorable! Congrats on making the cover of the magazine. I'm glad you like your little quilt. I forgot to take any pictures, so I'm going to try to 'borrow' one of these.

Unknown said...

How exciting to have your design published on the front cover of a magazine! Very well deserved, your designs are beautiful. your gifts from Sunny are so lovely, what a thoughtful quilt it will look beautiful in your sewing room,
Best wishes
Alison
farmhousetraditions.blogspot.co.uk

Jeanette said...

Lovely gifts from Sunny. Congratulations on your newest design. Hugs,xx

Susie said...

Fabulous projects.

Susan said...

Love your latest design and congrats for getting on the front of the magazine. xx

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...