Sunday, September 14, 2014

So much to share

 Goodness me. We are half way through September and I'm just getting around to doing my birthday post. It was my birthday on the 1st September, first day of Spring to. I had a wonderful day. Received lots of phone calls from my family and friends and also got some beautiful gifts. My friend Tracee made the wall hanging and I love it so much. Its so pretty and very Spring, I have it hanging in my sewing room. Thankyou Tracee.
My other lovely friend Anthea sent  baking goodies, sweet Anthea knows how much I love to bake and every Sunday I bake treats for my boys lunch boxes. Thankyou so much dear friend. 


My friend Joni who lives in Canada made me some beautiful Tilda pillow cases, these are the prettiest pillow cases I have ever seen. And 2 Sue Spargo books which I can't wait to open and read. 
I also bought a few pretty goodies for myself the other day. I went to the newsagent to buy the paper and they had the prettiest stationary. I love things like that. 

 I have sewn my tilda runner together, just going to add a bit of stitchery to it now. Can't wait to get this one finished. I just ordered some of the newest tilda fabric on line, should be here tomorrow I hope.
 Got some new christmas fabric in the mail, from etsy, there is alot of pretty stuff on there. Sometimes you find fabric that is no longer available in the shops.
 I have been working on my halloween project, I bought this cute layer cake off etsy, its a Riley Blake design. I like the green to break it up a bit. Just need to sew 2 more rows together.
 And finally I'll leave you with a few pics from my garden which is looking so pretty this time of year. Blooms everywhere.  
Have a wonderful week and thankyou for stopping by. Hope you find some sewing time.


11 comments:

Susan said...

The turquoise green in the Halloween project does give a fresh feel to the orange palette! I like a birthday that just keeps 'giving'!!

Melanie said...

A belated birthday wish for you. Love the Halloween project, I'm sewing Halloween bits at the minute too. Your flowers look lovely. xxx

Kim said...

Lovely gifts, pretty fabric and the flowers are just delightful.

Simone Harding said...

Belated birthday wishes. Love the gifts you were sent.

retdairyqueen said...

Very spoilt

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Congratulations lots of lovely gifts.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Leanne for the first day of spring......love, love, love your piccy's this post!!

Christine B said...

Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday!! You had some lovely presents! Love your Tilda table runner.... looking forward to seeing it finished! :) x

Christine M said...

You received some lovely gifts, Leanne. Your Tilda quilt is looking very pretty.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely gifts Leanne...

Outback Craftaholic said...

Happy birthday Leanne. Your projects look lovely. You certainly had a productive FNSI. Cheers, Tracy.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...