Saturday, April 13, 2013

Beautiful gifts for me

 Here are my beautiful gifts from Josie. I was so excited when my package arrived  then even more excited when I opened the box and found these amazing gifts. The cutest little needle case. That girl on the front is so sweet, and its made from Tilda fabric.
 And my beautiful  new tilda doll, isn't she just the cutest thing. I love her.
 Everything about her is so delicate, her shoes are precious ad her skirt is just so pretty.
 She is sure to become good friends with my other tilda dolls.

 Josie also made me this gorgeous wall hanging, its a Nat Bird design and made in Tilda fabric. Oh Josie you know me so well.

As a little extra Josie also sent me some Union Jack fabric, threads and stickers. I feel so lucky to have received these beautiful gifts.
Thankyou so much Josie. I'll treasure these always.

14 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely gifts Leanne ... very you.

a good yarn said...

Absolutely charming. Josie chose and made well.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

These are such gorgeous gifts Leanne...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful gifts Leanne. Enjoy them all.

Anonymous said...

wow such gorgeous gifts from Josie,beautiful swap ladies.xx

Quilt Kitty said...

I just told Josie that you too have taken swap pressies to a whole new level. Wow, that needlecase is adorable & all those lovely Tildas. You both made beautiful pressies. xx

Susan said...

Yes they truly are lovely gifts Leanne. x

Lib said...

Lovely gifts Leanne, just made for you :-)

Christine M said...

What beautiful gifts Josie has sent you Leanne. Everything is so lovely.

Cath said...

simply stunning!
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Cardygirl said...

What gorgeous gifts!

Anthea said...

Beautiful gifts from Josie, what a pretty needle book...
And the Tilda doll, her cardi has her ready for winter - does she have a Scottish accent? LOL

Cathy said...

You are so Lucky!! Lucky, lucky lucky....(sung to Kylie!!!) These gifts are so pretty and gorgeous!!!xx

Stina Blomgren said...

Love everything....so so pretty ...:0))
Have a great week!!
Kviltstina at gmail dot com

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...