Saturday, September 10, 2011

Special gifts for me

My wonderful friend Stephany sent me these beautiful hand made gifts for my birthday, they came all the way from Belgium so to me they are extra special. Look at this adorable hexagon key ring, you can see just how small it is in my hand.


And this apple core tag is padded and so cute.




I just love the bags Steph has made with labels on them, she even included the contents.






The pin cushion is so sweet with tiny tumbler blocks, its almost to cute to use.


Thankyou Steph, and you said you couldn't make things, well I think you have done an amazing job.








Some beautiful daffodils from my garden, they are so cheerful and bright, much like my friend Kathy who has a new blog, you should pop over and check it out. Sew happy house is full of great tips, product reviews and much more.




I was a bit excited today when I found some Cath Kidston fat quarters on e-bay in the UK. They are so hard to come by, I thought I would start collecting then when I have enough I can start on a very special quilt.

I hope you found some sewing time today.







4 comments:

a good yarn said...

What adorable gifts! Clever Stephany and lucky Lizzie. Your daffodils are beautiful. ann :-)

Wendy said...

They are gorgeous gifts, what a lovely parcel to receive! Love your daffodils.

Kathy said...

Lucky girl! Have a good week :)

blauraute said...

Wonderful gifts and beautiful daffodils. I enjoy very much to take a walk on your gorgeous block. I'm now a member and I come back soon.

Have a nice week
Roswitha

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...