Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quilt kits for sale

Joy of life quilt kit is now sold. First one is Rosalie Quinlan Joy Of Life kit, it comes with all patterns and fabric for each block, the fabrics are lovely autumn tones.















The second kit is a Gail Pann design called Seasons, the fabrics for this quilt are beautiful.





















There are 8 parts to this kit.






This kit is $150 with free postage, if you are interested in either of these kits please leave me a comment or e-mail me. Or if you want more photos or information please don't hesitate to ask.
































3 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Oh Leanne, I'm so tempted by Joy of Life.

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Hi Leanne

Odd question, have you sold your seasons quilt kit?
Debra

Anonymous said...

Yes I am also wondering if you have sold the seasons quilt kit

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...