Monday, April 25, 2011

An Award for me

I have just received this blog award from Susie
Thank you so much, its quite an honour to get an award for my blog.

Now as part of accepting this award I have to tell you 7 things you don't already know about me so here goes...

1. We moved to Tasmania almost 6 years ago from Western Australia.

2. I have only been quilting for 5 years

3. I love to try new recipes.

4. I have a DVD collection of Little House on the Prairie

5. My husband was in the army before we moved here.

6. My favourite TV show is Coronation St

7. I can't swim.


There we go, 7 things you never knew about me.
Now I need to nominate 5 friends for this award, here we go...

Sarah
Roseanne
Lisa
Barb's creations
Quiltville- Carly

Ok all done.
Until next time... Happy sewing

No comments:

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...