Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Quilted crow's Gathering part 1

Yesterday I headed off bright and early with Sarah and Roseanne to Hobart for The Quilted crows gathering, the guest designers were Leanne Beasley and Rosalie Quinlan we had such a good day. Roseanne Had me in fits of laughter many times throughout the day. It was so good to catch up with our fellow Tassie bloggers, each time we get together we share a table and have a great time together, It was also lovely to meet Jan. I hope you had a great day Jan.
The shop which is now in an old church looked amazing, it was my first visit since they moved and it is definately the WOW factor when you walk in the door.

Everyone was busy, looking and shopping.There was about 45 ladies there which was good, it was intimate and not loud.


This was Leanne's project for the day, its a needleroll. I decided to make this project and the amount of stitching I got done was pitiful. I will share that later. I was too busy shopping and talking.



This is the inside of the needleroll, isn't it cute.





Rosealie's project was this beautiful bag. Its all needleturn using the fabrics from her beautiful new range Sweet Broderie.
I have many more photos to share with you so I'll be back during the week. Stay tuned.




4 comments:

De said...

Glad you had an awesome day!

Sarah said...

Has great hey! Thnks so much for the great company Leanne!
x Sarah

Stina Blomgren said...

What a day!!!!!:0)
Just beautiful projects ... But with Leanne and Rosalie... There could be nothing else than that...:0)

Chookyblue...... said...

so nice you girls got to catch up together.......nice projects........

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...