Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mug rugs

Its so quiet in my house right now, my boys have gone back to school today. My middle son Jacob was very nervous as its his first day of high school. I know he will be fine but I'll be worrying about him all day. Lucky I've got work to keep me busy. I joined my first mug rug swap and these are the two I made. I thought they turned out quite well, Right now they are on their way to Amercia.I enjoyed making these and will definately looking for some more swaps to join. I hope you find some sewing time today. I know I will.





5 comments:

Isabella said...

Very nice Leanne must try one too

Stitched With Prayer said...

Gorgeous!!!

happy rosie said...

the mug rugs look fantastic
Your boy will be ok but you never stop worrying about your kids

Kym said...

hi Leanne, the mug rugs look great, where do you sign up for the swaps I would love to give them a go :)
cheers Kym

rosane.mortensen said...

Hi Leanne, lovely you mug rug. How big are they? hugs from Denmark, Rosane

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...