Sunday, January 2, 2011

from drab to Fab...

This weekend has seen me doing No sewing at all. Instead I have been painting. We have decided to swap bedrooms around so I have repainted our room so it suits my boys Jacob and Nicky. It was a chocolate milk colour but now....
its a beautiful blue/aqua. The colour is called Snow Glow and it suits the room perfectly, its amazing how a change of colour and a new light shade can change the whole look of a room, I still need to buy new curtains.

It looks so clean and fresh. Tomorrow we can move the furntiure in. I hope to do that early then I can get my sewing machine out in the afternoon and get some much wanted quilting done. I hope you got some sewing done today.






4 comments:

Pauline said...

ah well done mate...been painting myself lately..so know how rewarding it is...colour is great too..you will have to repost finished rooms for us...hope you enjoyed your break away

Fee said...

Looks great Leanne - Love the quilt rack I can spy on the distance.

Hugs - Fee X

Isabella said...

Gosh everybody seems to have been busy this weekend what with Fee doing all her rearranging and now you with your painting you are all making me feel very tierd just looking, can you imagine Fee seeing your new quilt ladder must remember to be carefull when taking pics for my blog lol

Melinda said...

Very nice and fresh looking.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...