Thursday, December 16, 2010

Lots to show you

The last day of school for the year has finally arrived for my boys, they are happy to have finished such a busy year. I made their teachers a bon bon each filled with treats, I'm sure they will like them, I made one for Daniel's teacher but as he is in year 8 I was told its not cool to take the teacher a present. Typical boy!!! Yeserday I received a parcel from my Crafty goodness box swap, all the way from the UK. Angela sent me some lovely things.

Of course these patterns and the reproduction fabrics are my favourite. I will have fun with those over the holidays.


I also received this beautiful bag from my penfriend Sandy who lives in America. Its made from Judie Rothermel fabrics.


Sandy also sent me these lovely fat quarters which are so nice.

Today we are going to Jacob's grade 6 leavers assembly at school. He is really looking foreward to it. All the grade 6 kids stand up on stage and receive awards and then there is a slide show showing all the kids photos from when they first started school til now. Its a very teary time for us mums.
Have a good day and I hope you find some sewing time. I know I will.




1 comment:

Kym said...

you have been busy :) your little bon bons are so sweet. I only have to think about Molly in year 6 and I tear up, goodness knows how bad I will be at the end of next year.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...