Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas stitching

When looking at blogs I always admire the christmas quilts people have on display. It always makes their rooms looks cozy. I decided to make one for us, although it won't be ready until next christmas. Its a Natalie Bird pattern and as I absolutely love stitchery I will enjoy making this quilt,
The fabric I am using is the new French General called Maison De Garence, its beautiful.



I decided to use my scraps and make some hexagons, I have a quilt planned for these, more to come on that.
I hope you all have a good week leading up to christmas. Until next time, happy sewing.



3 comments:

Lynda said...

Your Christmas quilt will be beautiful Leanne using those fabrics. Merry Christmas

My Life and Quilting said...

Hi Lizzie... I think your Christmas quilt will be beautiful and can't waite to see it don... I love doing stitchery's in quilts it just gives it more to the quilts... Merry Christmas... :)

Christine said...

Love that pattern .. is on my 'to do' list. Looks great in the French General fabrics.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...