Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Advent gifts

Its such good fun opening a gift every day for my advent swap, Sylvia from Italy has sent me some beautiful things, here a few things I received last week, The fabrics are beautiful and the star pincushion is so sweet, it even has pins in each point. Yesterday I quilted my tumbler quilt, I'll show you a full picture tomorrow, it turned out so well, I think I'd like to make another one. My boys have finished school for the year now and I'm on holidays which will be wonderful, I'm planning on doing lots of sewing. My youngest son is unwell right now with conjunctivitis I took him to the doctors tonight and he said it was the worst case he has seen in 20 years. I just hope he will be better for christmas. Ok, thats all for today, happy sewing and christmas shopping everyone.


2 comments:

Fee said...

The quilt is lovely - I hope your son is better really soon - Have a lovely Christmas - Hugs Fiona XX

a good yarn said...

I sure hope your little fella recovers and soon. It's not much fun having gunky eye. Poor wee soul. Your tumbler quilt is looking good. Are you enjoying the long arm? I imagine so. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Ann :_)

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...