Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lucky me

My lovely friend Jan who lives in the USA sent me these beautiful gifts for my birthday, the Halloween fabric is so sweet, and the Thimbleberries book is simply beautuful, Jan always sends me things she knows I will love. She also sent me a cute little scarecrow which I just realized wasn't in the photos, I'll have to take one to show you , he is so adorable.
I have been busy working on all my christmas swap gifts, I had 4 to make, 3 down one to go, On the weekend I plan on doing some sewing for me.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Lucky you the book looks like it has some nice quilts which you will have fun making.
Hugs Bec

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely goodies from your friend.......I have a few swaps I must get a move along with........

a good yarn said...

Happy Birthday Leanne! What a lovely gift to receive. It's so nice to be spoiled. Ann :)

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...