Thursday, October 22, 2009

A couple of finishes

Its been another busy week, I have been working on my christams swaps and my stitches angel gifts, I have managed to finish a few things for me which is good. This is part of Rosalie Quinlan's pattern Little Patchwork Village, It is a sample for the shop, I only stithced 3. Only one more week until I meet Rosalie in person at Campanina, I can't wait.


This is a table runner I nade for a friend, I just need to quilt it now, I thought it turned out really nice.


I also finished another Lauras legacy mini quilt, this one is called Scrappy 4 patch, I just love reproduction fabrics.
Until next time, happy sewing to you all.



6 comments:

Teresa said...

Leanne, the quilts and blocks look lovely. The Rosalie Quinlan blocks are really gorgeous.. love the colours and embroidery xx

Rebecca said...

You have been busy enjoy meeting Rosalie Quinlan she is a very talanted lady. Happy sewing
Hus Bec

Unknown said...

Wow Leanne you have been busy , what gorgeous stitching !

Lynda said...

The Little Patchwork Village is on my to do list - your blocks are lovely. You'll have a lovely day with Rosalie - I met her in Adelaide in April (seems so long ago now).

Nettie's Blog said...

i love the colours of the sampler blocks for the shop...have to come in a check it out...well done...and thank you ..NOT (he he)...for reminding us that Christams is so close ...i hadnt even thought about it till you said...

a good yarn said...

What pretty sampler blocks! I like the table runner and miniature quilt. (well of course I do!). You certainly have been busy. Happy Stitching..Ann :)

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...