Monday, January 12, 2009

patchwork santa



Look at these little beauties, I bought these in the after christmas sales. They are Jim Shore figurines, I have admired them for a long time but the price always made me ask did i really need them, well after christmas we went away for a few days and while I was shopping there they were, crying out to me to buy them. How could I refuse those oh so serious but cute faces and their beautiful patchwork clothes. I have packed away all my christmas decorations but left these 2 out for a wee bit longer.

3 comments:

a good yarn said...

They are delightful! I bet you can't wait till next Christmas when they go on display. A lucky buy!

Cheers...Ann :)

Fer said...

So gloriously rotund! I was given a patchwork cow by my Mum a few years ago and I love it.

Mari said...

I would have these on a table all the year round, so good looking santas.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...