Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Gosh its been ages since my last blog, where has the month of Decembr gone. Its been so busy for me with end of year school functions and activities, finally its almost christmas. I have been busy doing lots of sewing but I'll save those pictures for after christmas when I take them with my new camera I hope santa is bringing me. My inlaws arrived from Victoria yesterday, they are spending 2 weeks with us which is lovely, we haven't seen them for 3 years. Today I have to work then tonight we have a christmas party so that will be fun, Tomorrow I will be preparing food for christmas day, I'm stuffing and cooking my very first Turkey so fingers crossed it turns out Ok, I'm not the best cook thats for sure, I'd much prefer to quilt than cook.
I wish you all a very happy christmas and a safe new year. Until next time take care and I hope santa brings you everything you wish for.

7 comments:

a good yarn said...

Merry Christmas Leanne! I wish you luck with your turkey, I'm sure it will be fine. I have never been brave enough to cook one. I'm looking forward to seeing you pictures - I hope you have been a good girl so that Santa brings that camera! hee hee

Cheers...Ann :)

Fer said...

Merry Christmas Leanne!!

I hope you have a wonderful time.

*hugs* Jen

Rose Johnston said...

Merry Xmas Leanne and all the best for 2009!

Stina Blomgren said...

Merry Christmas to you Leanne and hope we will get a Happy New Sewing Year... :o)

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Leanne!! I hope you all have a great lunch with your in-laws
x sarah

Christine said...

Merry Christmas, Leanne.

Mari said...

Merry christmas and a happy new year 2009 for you too from us.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...