Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stitching day at Ross






I have had such a good day today, Cathy, Merdith and I headed off early this morning to meet our other blogger friends for a day of stitching and talking and fun. I met some really lovely people and saw some beautiful work in progress, It was all organised by Jo, The quilted Crow gave us some prizes which was so nice of them, thank you Leonie and Deidre and Thankyou Jo for organising such a wonderful day.
Ross has some beautiful old buildings, the history behind them is amazing.
Here we all are busily stitching
Some of us were in an ornament exchange and we swapped with each other today, these are what I made, I'll show you the others tomorrow.

5 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

It was lovely chatting with you, see you at the next gathering!

Christine said...

Lovely to see you again, Leanne. Your baubles look amazing.
Christine

Stina Blomgren said...

It has been so fun to see what you all have been up to... Love your baubles!!!

Mari said...

Lovely baubles you have done!

a good yarn said...

Your ornaments are delightful and Ross looks charming. Old buildings, stone, history. sigh.

You seem to have really enjoyed your day!

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...