Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some christmas stitching

This week I have been busily working on my Rosalie Quinlan christmas decorations, they are fun to do, I will make mine into little cushions and put them in a cane basket in the centre of the table.
This week I also received a very special parcel from my secret angel stitcher, well its not a secret anymore. I got some beautiful gifts all the way from Quebec Canada, Peggy the Canadian made me lots of pretty things, I will take photos and get them on here as soon as I can. Thankyou so much Peggy my gifts you made are very special.
I sent my angel gifts to Denmark so when I know they have arrived safely I'll show you what I made.

6 comments:

Roseanne said...

I like your christmas stitchery.You will have to show what you make with them.

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh...these stitcheries are the lovliest I have seen... Rosie sure knows how to tempt us...lol..

mindji said...

Hello Leanne,

I think that I wrote Lizzie in my enclosed letter for your parcel. I am so happy to hear that the box made it there BEFORE October 31st. When I look at your stitcheries I am overwhelmed! They are so beautiful. I really enjoyed making your items but I do lack experience....but I am learning! Did the chocolate make it their in one piece or did customs open the box. I am curious because I have never sent anything that far away!

later
Peggy

Mari said...

These will look really nice on your table decorations. Lovely little hearts!

a good yarn said...

Rosalie Quinlan's designs are marvellous and your stitcheris are very sweet. They will make terrific little cushions in the basket.

I'm looking forward to seeing what was in your parcel from the delightfil Peggy.

Happy Stitching...Ann :)

Christine said...

Love your Christmas stitcheries. Rosie designs such beautiful projects for us.
Christine

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...