Monday, September 22, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new... kitchen that is

After living with this crappy kitchen for 2 years we finally had enough time and money to get a new one, My husband Paul and our neighbour ripped out the old one and put in the new cabinets in just one day.

The end result is wondeful, I have lots of bench space, I had none before and it makes the kitchen look so much nicer, we just need to tile under the window sill now. Thats when we can agree on the same tile, lol. I enjoy spending time in the kitchen now.






8 comments:

Cathy said...

Yes..you kitchen is much nicer now!! Gee your lucky to have such a clever husband!!! Cathy

Mari said...

Oh wau, looks now so much better than your old one. Not badly done in one day. I can only imagene you now using all your loose time just to polish that table top now (that's what I would do ;) ).

anne said...

What an awesome new kitchen, love the benches and top. Guess you will have less time for sewing now and more for cooking hahahaha. Enjoy

Fer said...

Wow, what a difference!!

The new bench looks fantastic. :o)

a good yarn said...

It's almost too nice to use! I am envious. My kitchen is old and tired. Yours is lovely. Meals will taste so much better., don't you think?

Cheers
Ann

Fiona said...

Looks great Leanne, it makes you want to cook when you have a good kitchen. Pauls a clever boy.

Unknown said...

Oh, it looks so nice and fresh! I think it will be a lot of cooking... Well done!

Sarah said...

Your new kitchen looks fantstic. Once we get ours painted, I will have to put pics in of mine which was installed 10 months ago!!
x Sarah

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...