Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pay it Foreward

I've joined the pay it foreward challenge. I think it will be fun. I love doing things for people and making gifts for my friends. The first three people to join me will receive a handmade gift from me. I have 365 days to make and send it . Hopefully it won't take me that long though. Then each of you three must also put this on your blog and get three people to sign up, then you make your people a hand made gift.
Marit has joined my challenge, I still need 2 more people so if you would like a handmade gift from me please leave me a comment.

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I'll play if you don't get any takers! I'm sure you would like to make me something! Can I tell you what?? Cathyxx

Leanne said...

I guess you can tell me what Cathy. I would love to make you something.

Leanne xx

Fer said...

Oh man, I'd love to sign up but I'm really hopeless with these things!

Maybe I should pull my finger out and bite the bullet. Okay, sign me up!

Jen :o)

Fiona said...

Hello Leanne,
Have you got three already ???

Fiona xxxx

Leanne said...

Woo hoo, I have my 3 ladies to make a gift for, thankyou so much to all of you for signing up to my challenge, now i have to get my creative thoughts together and make each of you a gift. I'll contact you soon to get your addresses.

The big 5 0

 Well its been a very fun week for me. Last Saturday I turned 50. It was a fun day of celebrations followed by a wonderful dinner with 30 ...